Welcome to the SonicWall Community!
[Deleted User] Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭
edited February 2020 in Water Cooler
What is the SonicWall Community?
The SonicWall Community is the place where we encourage SonicWall users, partners, employees, and experts to ask questions, find answers and connect with one another around the world.
- Learn about best practices and use SonicWall– to lower total cost of ownership and maximize the value derived from SonicWall' products.
- Connect with product management and support to ask questions, get help or submit an idea for future releases.
- Share your experience and expertise with other SonicWall users.
Why should you join?
Registering with the SonicWall Community lets you take full advantage of all the features available to community members, including:
- Interact with SonicWall developers and colleagues.
- Ask your product questions to SonicWall experts around the world.
- Show your expertise and answer other community members questions.
- Seek advice/opinions, or share yours!
- Receive email notifications when someone interacts with your posts.
- Exchange private messages with other members.
- Personalize your community experience.
- Submit your ideas for future product releases through ideation.
- Stay up to date about our SonicWall product releases, new features, and more.
- Click Register at the top of any page.
- Create a MySonicWall User ID and Password.
Those who don't register can only browse, search and read posts. You won't be able to interact, answer, ask, or vote on ideas.
How do I sign in?
After you've registered and confirmed your account you can sign in and start participating.
To sign in:
- Click Sign In at the top of any page.
- Enter your MySonicWall User ID and Password.
Category: Water Cooler
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.
Excited to have a place for our partners, customers and us to engage!
Glad to have you here @SNWLSE 👍️
Thanks for bringing back the community @Chris and team, the good old SonicWall Forums were greatly missed for years.
Happy to hear it @BWC !😀
I tried it from mobile and had some issues with the screen layout. You don’t get the mobile website for MySonicwall and with register it is all out of wack.
But he, we made it :smile:
Apologies for that @TheSpeedyB . We are currently tracking this and hope to have it resolved in a timely manner. Glad you could join us!😃
Hey @TheSpeedyB ,
Totally agree on the pain of the sign up flow - particularly for mobile. We're redesigning this as I'm typing this and will have a new, clean sign up flow ready for our users in the next 2 weeks.
VP, Web and Digital Experience, SonicWall. Get my attention by tagging @Terri on the Community.
Let the fun begin!
Nice place you've got here. Looking forward to the conversation!
Welcome to the party @Josh_Radlein 🎉
This is great, @Chris. Glad to be here!
Holler at me. @Geoff.
Glad to have you @Geoff.
great place to be. hi everybody!
"There are no bugs...it's all about features..."
Welcome @Luca_Fish_Pesce 🎈
Looking forward to everything this community has to offer and whatever I can do to help.😎
Glad you could join @Patrick505
@Chris The forums live again! I can't wait to see how they develop!
@Alexis it's alive, alive!
This is awesome! Thank you for all your hard work!
This is a great platform..Thank you.
Thanks and Regards,
Global Service Account Manager,Premier Services
Happy to have you join us @Meaghan and @Sri 😀!
@Chris , we are definitely doing better in community now. But what I noticed is last week I ended up writing about the Tz600p models for which there was already an article and I was not aware about that. Again today someone else wrote an article which was already written by another person. We need to rectify these conflicts so that the time spent on writing repeated articles can be utilized productively.
Please let me know if you have any queries.
Thanks & Regards,
This is a good pint @Poorni_5 and will look into this and fixing the process.
There are few queries which are left open even after the answer is provided, can we get the thread closed after a while. Does that look OK?
Thanks & Regards,
Hey @Poorni_5 ,
Good question. We prefer the question author to come back and mark their question as solved. That being said, it is ok to follow up on posts tagging the author if their question has been answered. If they do not respond after a certain period admins will go ahead and mark the thread as solved.
@Chris , that is a valid option because we tend to look into unanswered questions and after checking we realize that they are left open even after providing the answer and they need to be marked as solved.
Thanks & Regards,