SonicWall recently announced the introduction of its newly enhanced SecureFirst Partner Program to its existing and prospective North American customers, which is a culmination of actively listening to its partner community and implementing requested and recommended changes.
Incorporating invaluable feedback from across the partner community, SonicWall’s development of the new partner program focuses on key areas that matter most to MSPs and MSSPs. Those include:
- Simplifying Business: Partners can get started accessing SonicWall partner benefits without having to dive into training or business planning commitments.Providing a range of flexible options, partners can tailor the collaboration to suit its specific needs and experience the recent enhancements to the partner portal.
- Enhanced Flexibility: New procurement options that fit both business and customer needs — whether that’s through prepaid subscriptions offered at a discount, or our no-commitment monthly service provider model.
- Personalized Dedicated Support: SonicWall knows how important technical support is to our partners and customers. One key aspect of the program is providing direct, immediate access to level 2 or tier 3 agents.
- New Tiered Tracks: Tiered tracks will be used to accommodate varying business sizes and objectives. This will include an introduction of two distinct tiered tracks — Velocity and Mastery. Velocity will be offered to partners looking to engage with minimal requirements, while Mastery partners will receive all incentives, resources and benefits.
- Unbeatable New Business Investment: Customer acquisition is costly, and SonicWall is prepared to share those costs via aggressive discount levels for any new accounts. These discounts are available for ALL tiers, empowering each of our partners to pursue new business opportunities with a competitive edge.
- Exclusive Access to Learning Tools: SonicWall University offers flexible training options designed for professionals on the go. Partners can learn to position, sell and deploy the SonicWall portfolio with product-specific courseware, specializations and industry-recognized certifications.
To learn more visit: https://www.sonicwall.com/partners/