Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Immediately after running a battery of "Crypto" tests our Nsa 4650 fails

Just recently our Nsa 4650 started dropping the interfaces after running a battery of crypto tests. It seems to only do it in the morning.

Looking at the logs it shows several crypto tests then it shows all of the interfaces going down then up again.

I recently updated to the most recent firmware for my device this morning, but the problem happened again immediately. Does anyone know what these crypto tests are and why they would be causing the firewall to go down?

Category: Firewall Security Services

Answers

• aisa10aisa10 Newbie ✭

We are experiencing the same issue, started happening sometime late last week.

• Ian_CookIan_Cook Newbie ✭

Hmmm, this also started sometime last week. Have you reached out to sonicwall? I'm currently trying to get my support contract renewed, but we ran into some issues.

• Ian_CookIan_Cook Newbie ✭

Another thing that might be helpful is that just before the error, the logs show this. It appears that DNS isn't resolving? One of my address objects says it can't resolve, then it tries to resolve the CFS server (we aren't licensed for CFS). It then runs the battery of Crypto tests just before it drops all connections.

• RONORONO Newbie ✭

we have the same problem, all interfaces drops right after Crypto tests (successfully) ran.

anyone got something on this ?

• RONORONO Newbie ✭