Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

When will the terrible combobox object-list menu be SORTED properly?

BartManBartMan Newbie ✭
edited March 2022 in Capture Security Center

It's NOT alphabetical

There is NO way to jump-to any place in the list ( in part probably because it's not sorted in the first place )

Populating it as it scrolls is......fine, I guess, but totally results in a confusing UI experience.

This major release debuted in August 2020.....ugh.

It's KNOWN that this is likely to be a large list, since it will contain ALL defined address groups and individual objects.

Category: Capture Security Center

Best Answer

• CORRECT ANSWER
    LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@BartMan - unfortunately, getting that "feature" to change requires a Request for Enhancement.

SonicWall CSRs are fond of telling us to send those requests to our Sales team. I don't have one, and my partner liaison does the needful and forwards my requests into the SonicWall equivalent of the bit bucket.

My advice: Log the problem through MySonicWall even if a CSR can't/won't fix it. Every case goes into Salesforce and some product manager, somewhere, is eventually (supposed to be) accountable.

It is horrendous that someone thought this was acceptable, and even worse that it got through any sort of QA...

Answers