When following these steps to reset my Username and password on my sonicwall firewall, does it factory default the entire firewall or just factory rese the username and password?
- Connect a monitor and a keyboard directly to the appliance.
- Reboot the appliance and repeatedly press the TAB button while the appliance is booting up.
- Four options will be presented.
- Select SonicWALL Authentication Reset and press Enter.
- This will run through the rest of the grub boot loader and reboot the appliance.
- Log into the web interface using the default credentials; user name: admin, password: password