Support Cases : Poor Dialog Construction
Can we please get this addressed?
The whole construction of the management for a support tickets is poor.
- Space is poorly used. The window height for the ticket when exploded is only a third of the page height
- When many attachments are included the Attach button disappears out to the right.
- The Alignment is so poor that that the pages needs to be scrolled to be able to see
- The height is insufficient
- There is no way to explode all entries, so no way to easily read through the ticket history
There is no drag and drop for file management
- Focus does not move to the inside frame for any of the above so you have to grab the scrollbar(s).
It's just not a great experience and it should be.