Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

How is the WiFi Cloud Manager designed/configured?

LarryLarry Enthusiast ✭✭

I have a basic question about the WiFi Cloud Manager.

Is it configured on a MySonicWall per-tenant basis?

Or is it designed to be a single-pane of glass in itself in which multiple tenants are configured?

Example of 1: MSW leads to Tenant1, Tenant2, Tenant3 - and Tenant1 leads to WCM1, Tenant2 leads to WCM2, Tenant3 leads to MCW3.

Example of 2: MSW leads to Tenant1, Tenant2, Tenant3 - and WCM has Tenant1, Tenant2, Tenant3 as separate Locations.

I'm simply not clear about this based on the documentation I have been reading.

Thanks!

Category: WiFi Cloud Manager

Comments

• AjishlalAjishlal Enthusiast ✭✭

Hi @Larry

Your example of 2 is correct. Single MSW you can create multiple tenant (1,2,3) & WCM you will get drop down option to choose your appropriate tenant.

See the below screenshot fyr;

• LarryLarry Enthusiast ✭✭

@Ajishlal so what you are showing will only be possible after I get more than one tenant with WiFi devices?

Because I can't get to a URL at wcm.sonicwall/com/m/devices/clients at all...

Hi @Larry

I am telling that, If you have multiple tenant under single MSW, You would have to choose as above shown the picture.

For login to the WCM follow the below link; Once you login and if you have multiple tenant follow the above shown picture to choose each tenant.

• LarryLarry Enthusiast ✭✭

@Ajishlal I can get to my CSC portal using the cloud.sw url.

But as noted here, https://community.sonicwall.com/technology-and-support/discussion/1066/confused-about-the-order-of-adding-sonicwaves-to-wcm#latest, I cannot access the WiFi Cloud Manager (WCM) unless there is a device registered.

So I posted this thread because I'm not sure how the portals are configured.

Still and all - without at least one device at each tenant, I can't access what this is supposed to look like...

@Larry

Recommended to contact your local SonicWALL supplier to get a POC of WCM & sonicwave.

During the POC you can access and see the all features of WCM.