Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

visibility between remote sites (Site to Site VPN)

Hello!

I would like to know which is the best way to go about this: I need that some remote resources from site A can see other remote resources from site B.

A and B are behind differents site to site vpn connected to the central main site.

I have done this for some address objects some time ago, to configure access from a pc behind Site A, to another remote resource in site B. To do that, y modified network objects in vpns, having to reconfigure the three sonicwalls, the main, and the two other.

But know, y need to configure that every ip phone of every remote site, can see every ip phone from all remote sites......For example, ipphone 192.168.10.10 of Site A, could see all my other remote phones behind all the other site to site vpns (all other LANs). Do I have to reconfigure Network Objects in all my vpns? Or is something easier I could configure in my main site, between VPN to VPN?

Thanks for your time.

Category: Remote Access Management and Reporting

Answers

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

Hi @SWuservpn

we're talking about star-topology here? A -> C and B -> C? If it's a all SonicWall Solution I would go with Tunnel Interfaces and just route what you like into the Tunnel from A and B, allow it with with Access-Rules on C (central) in the Zone VPN - VPN and you're good to go. It's pretty straight forward that way.

If you wanna stick with Site-2-Site you have to adopt your Local and Remote Networks accordingly.

--Michael@BWC

• Hello BWC,

yes, it is star-topology, an all SonicWall Solution.

Y have Site to Site vpns. I found another solution, working directly on my pbx.... But now I am intesested on understanding your advice,... It is not very comfortable to configure access from a remote resource at one point of the star to another remote resource at another point of the star. You have to configure network objects in all SW and publish them in each vpn (remote network) ... is it correct?