Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

SonicOS 6.5.4.6 - able to connect to the firewall, but are unable to pass traffic.

AlbertoAlberto Enthusiast ✭✭

Mobile Connect clients running on Android and Chromebook are able to connect to the firewall, but are unable to pass traffic.

issue GEN6-1285

When do you think it can be solved? Is there any subsequent firmware planned?

Category: SSL VPN

Answers

• Hello @Alberto,

Yes, so far we are providing the HF firmware for that issue. It is going to be included in the next web posted release itself.

Do not have an exact ETA for it though, but going to be pretty soon.

Thanks!

Shipra Sahu

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services

• AlbertoAlberto Enthusiast ✭✭

Thanks. Have you hear something about problems related with process tAwsS3Client ?

• @Alberto,

I checked on my end for the reported issues; could not find any. Also found that your support case for this is being handled by a senior tech already.

I honestly haven't heard any issues regarding this specific process.

Thanks!

Shipra Sahu

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services

yes support is on the problem

Hi I think we made a too large version switch.

From 6.5.2.2 to 6.5.4.6.

Which firmware version is supported after 6.5.2.2?

The support does not say to downgrade but does not say that they are working on a better firmware.

I think after this tour we will change products

• fmadiafmadia Moderator

Hi Alberto,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. What issues are you facing right now after the upgrade to 6.5.4.6?

6.5.4.6-79n is fully supported by us and also recommended after 6.5.2.2.

We don't recommend downgrades but we can advice for a rollback: the difference is that with a rollback you factory default the appliance and import the backup of the settings you exported before the upgrade to 6.5.4.6 (hoping you created the backup).

If you can let us know more details and eventually if you have a support case, we can follow up internally.

Thank you,

Francesco

case: 43455656

I kept the backup.

We have problems with the aws process.

We don't use aws.

Trying to add an aws account doesn't work.

aws creates load on the cpu.

I have problems on probes, on vpn, on ssl vpn, on the web interface because everything depends on the core0

• fmadiafmadia Moderator

Hi Alberto,

let me look into this and follow up internally.

--Francesco

thanks for your support.

support send me: "I went through my end the AWS task should not still present when the settings are not configured."

This is for example the uptime of the machine and the seconds of the AWS process. We don't use AWS. Time consumption seems anomalous. And when it consumes time it sends the core 0 to 100%