Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

print locally while connected to netextender

Hello,

I was made aware of a problem that just started happening. When a user connects to the netextender/vpn, the local printers are not available until they disconnect from the VPN. I tested this myself and find it true. I've read one post regarding "tunnel all mode" and this option is disabled. I can restart the device tonight and see if that makes a difference. I'm not sure what else has changed as this device has been in service for a long time, years.

Category: Secure Mobile Access Appliances

Answers

• TKWITSTKWITS Community Legend ✭✭✭✭✭

You havent provided much information. Are the local printers networked, and if so is there a subnet overlap with the SSLVPN client?

• Yes, that's exactly what it is. I just don't know how to add a route, etc. The user has a network printer with an up of 192.168.1.xx. The Sonicwall Netextender I see has static routes for destination IP4Network with the same subnet as the end user.

Resolve the conflict by changing the SSLVPN Client IP range.

• That's not the problem. The client IP range is 10.10.10.XXX network.

"The Sonicwall Netextender I see has static routes for destination IP4Network with the same subnet as the end user."

So remove the route if it is not needed. It's under SSLVPN Client Profile \ Routes I believe.