Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Who Is This Man ?

Answers

• TerriTerri Administrator

Hi @Halon5 ,

That is HoJin Kim, Vice President of Global Channel Sales here at SonicWall. If you want to send me a direct message I can certainly pass along your request or make sure that we are connecting you with the right person here at SonicWall.

Thanks,

Terri

VP, Web and Digital Experience, SonicWall. Get my attention by tagging @Terri on the Community.

• LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

Regrettably, the MSSP program that enables SonicWall partners to sell monthly subscriptions is only available to Silver SecureFirst partners and above.

That first metal level requires an annual commitment of $50,000 MSRP.

As an MSP who deals with the small end of SMB (2 to 20 computers/users), that sales goal is absolutely unobtainable. And yet, my clients are the ones who could most benefit by having a low monthly payment. They tend to get "sticker shock" when I explain what security will cost them. And most say "no" to that up-front high-end cost.

• Halon5Halon5 Enthusiast ✭✭
    edited June 2020

Hi @Larry

I can only agree. Perhaps its time this was thought about a little more.

It would save us having to take a different route for all the little guys. There are so many, they make up 80% of business here.

Thanks for the input.

--Stephan