Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Who Is This Man ?

Answers

• TerriTerri Administrator

Hi @Halon5 ,

That is HoJin Kim, Vice President of Global Channel Sales here at SonicWall. If you want to send me a direct message I can certainly pass along your request or make sure that we are connecting you with the right person here at SonicWall.

Thanks,

Terri

Sr. Director - Web and Digital Experience at SonicWall. Get my attention by tagging @Terri on the Community.

• LarryLarry Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

Regrettably, the MSSP program that enables SonicWall partners to sell monthly subscriptions is only available to Silver SecureFirst partners and above.

That first metal level requires an annual commitment of $50,000 MSRP.

As an MSP who deals with the small end of SMB (2 to 20 computers/users), that sales goal is absolutely unobtainable. And yet, my clients are the ones who could most benefit by having a low monthly payment. They tend to get "sticker shock" when I explain what security will cost them. And most say "no" to that up-front high-end cost.

• Halon5Halon5 Enthusiast ✭✭
    edited June 4

Hi @Larry

I can only agree. Perhaps its time this was thought about a little more.

It would save us having to take a different route for all the little guys. There are so many, they make up 80% of business here.

Thanks for the input.

--Stephan