Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Sonicwall University Login Issue Who To Contact

Hello,

I have used the university in the past and have certifications through it, but for the last 1.5 years I cannot login and get the attached error. My mysonicwall account still works fine at www.mysonicwall.com but no luck at the university. I contacted regular support who directed me to Trainingsupport@sonicwall.com but I have emailed it several times with no response. Is there some other avenue to get assistance with university account issues? If I have to I'll make a new account under a different email but I would like to have the history of my previous certificates.

Category: SonicWall University

Best Answer

• CORRECT ANSWER
    HishamHisham Moderator
    Answer ✓

@bfdonn

The problem should be fixed now. Re-try and let us know.

Hisham

Answers

• LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

@bfdonn some questions for you:

If you use a different browser do you get the same result?

In your default browser, if you delete the cookies specifically from the SonicWall University site, do you get a different message?

• HishamHisham Moderator
    edited December 2021

Hi @bfdonn

Can you PM me your email address you used to contact Training Support and the day? That way I can track your request.

Regards,

Hisham

• bfdonnbfdonn Newbie ✭
    edited December 2021

Hey @Larry , I tried chromium browsers and firefox and get the same results. I can actually get further now then when I last tested, I can login but clicking on any courses or certifications produce a 404. An example URL is https://www.sonicwalluniversity.com/courses/2767.

@Hisham I sent you the information you requested.

Thanks!

• bfdonnbfdonn Newbie ✭

Thanks for all your help! All is working now and I am looking forward to taking some classes.