Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

SMA500v - configure login page and language

Hello,

we are migrationg to a SMA 500v. We have around 400 Users and are located in Germany.

I tried to find the specific settings but really can't find them.

I have two Questions:

1.)

Where can i configure the language for the Portal ? We need in german for our Users.

2.)

How can i customize the Login Page? I uploaded our Company Logo but the Page is not looking good. Is there a way to change the theme, edit the text right or something like that?

Thanks in advance

Category: Secure Mobile Access Appliances

Answers

• ThKThK Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

@PeteAd if you logged in (RDP bookmark) , You see a "green" Symbol "S"

click it on the country code maybe EN to change the Keyboard layout. click richt you see another context menu . here you can find Num Lock an others.

On the SMA itself where you define the connections. You find a lot of otions : par example rdp : mutlimnitor support, clipboard, sso,

others.

runs best with chrome or firefox. Attention the german Umlaut can be a problem. than update to the newest firmware and try firefox

--Thomas

• ThKThK Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

@PeteAd on the Management Tab you find Portals. Here find the VirtualOffice. On Logo and Homepage you can set your own desciptions...

--Thomas