Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

How to get a manager involved in resolving an issue

PeterPeter Newbie ✭
edited August 2020 in Entry Level Firewalls

I have had a Support ticket open since June 16 (434353670) and this has been reassigned to 4 different techs with no on offering a solution to why this Sonicwall randomly drops Wan Connectivity. I spent 2.5 hours on Thursday with a tech and provided him remote access to pull logs once again . He said he would get back to me later that day with his results, howerver I never heard from him, nor did he reply to my email,

I did received an email on Friday from the "TEAM LEADER"

Hello Fox, 

S will be out of office for a couple of days, due to his vacation. I've re-assigned this case to M, who will be assisting you further.

Many thanks for your kind understanding.

Thank you, 

M Technical Support, Team Lead

No one has had the courtesy to contact since .

I have been using a $80 Dlink router for internet connectivity since June, it has worked way better then the Sonicwall TZ 400.

Hopefully someone from Sonicwall monitors this community and can assist in gettiong this resolved today. Send me a RMA replacement and the have your engineering staff troubleshoot it on your own time.

Category: Entry Level Firewalls

Comments

• MicahMicah admin
    edited August 2020

Hello @Peter,

Thank you for reaching out and I do apologize about this inconvenience. I have escalated the matter internally so that we can work towards an agreeable resolution. Should you have any questions or concerns please email us via community@sonicwall.com.

Regards,

Micah

@micah - SonicWall's Self-Service Sr. Manager