Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Error change password SSLVPN user ldaps

amarvulliamarvulli Newbie ✭

Hello

we have configurate the sslvpn with ldaps and the login it's working perfectly.

The problem occurs when the user has the expired password and tries to change it. The password change of any user in the domain is not possible and this error message appears

The Connectivity / bind test , User authentication test, LDAP search is working..

I followed 2 kb but nothing..

thank you

Category: SSL VPN

Answers

• Hello @amarvulli,

Welcome to SonicWall community.

Since you mentioned that you have already looked through the KB articles, there are two things that I would suggest.

1. Please make sure that you are on the latest firmware version 6.5.4.6 and the NetExtender client is also upto date. This is because I have seen similar issues on older 6.5.1.x versions
    2. Also, if you have religiously followed the KB and the issue still persists, event logs on server when the change is attempted and SonicWall/Nx logs might be useful.

If not, you should contact support for in-depth investigation.

Thanks!

Shipra Sahu

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services

• amarvulliamarvulli Newbie ✭

Thank you Shipra

we have 6.6.5.3.4-5n ... and the netextender is update.. the error also occurs via virtual office...

• If you do not have any Mobile Connect users from Android devices, I would suggest upgrading to 6.5.4.6-79n and then test it.

If that does not help, we definitely need some real-time troubleshooting while a user is changing the password to find out what could be going wrong.

Thanks!

Shipra Sahu

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services

• amarvulliamarvulli Newbie ✭

The problem was never solved .. even with the latest update ..83 nothing to do

Same problems....

Any idea?

• prestonpreston Enthusiast ✭✭
    @amarvulli , did you try my method as per the previous comment?