Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Connect tunnel goes disconnect when trying access SMA web console

Hi Team,

Can anyone help me with the issue below?

our SMA OS version is 12.4.3-02401

and Hotfix versions as below

clt-hotfix-12.4.3-02570, clt-hotfix-12.4.3-02667, pform-hotfix-12.4.3-02570, pform-hotfix-12.4.3-02667, pform-hotfix-12.4.3-02676

when we upgraded pform-hotfix-12.4.3-02676 then we introduced the issue. We have two appliances. If I'm connected to Appliance A VPN then I can not access Appliance A web console but I can access Appliance B web console. and the same for vice versa. If I'm trying to access the same appliance where I'm connected then I get the error as below.

Note: No network issue. all network settings remain the same. also, the issue noticed in Windows OS only. no issue for MAC users with CT and MC.

Category: Secure Mobile Access Appliances

Answers

• sharifursharifur Newbie ✭

Our CT version is 12.4.3.271 and I tried to downgrade the client agent and Hotfix but the issue remains. one thing If I try to access another VPN appliance then no issue to access the web console. see below:

• ViveksViveks SonicWall Employee

There could be some conflicts with network routes, will need reviewing network traces, logs and config. Could you reach tech support with them?

• sharifursharifur Newbie ✭

based on the traceroute and as I said from the MAC device we don't have any issues. means not a network route issue. right?

• ViveksViveks SonicWall Employee

Ya, it may not be, but this will need analysing logs/traces/config, which is risky to be shared on public forum. Please get in touch with Tech Support.