Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Does the Sonicwall KB work for anyone else?

MLegerMLeger Newbie ✭

What I mean is I have tried from several computer's now and had several other users try and find the article that is "How can I download the required Tech Support files?" which the actual link was provided to me by SonicWALL support.

However the article never loads; it just loads the knowledge base page in general. And if you search for the article it does not show up.

I've had a case with them for 6 days and being told that the reason is the tech was unavailable, and the tech on the phone refused to take any responsibility for it. I don't pay bob for ticket support, I pay SonicWALL; I don't care if bob is out sick for a week it shouldn't affect my ticket.

It should not be my job to reach out and get updates is there not a manager who reviews tickets daily to make sure there is no slippage or stale tickets?

I hate to go Karen here, but there got to be some expectations that SonicWall can meet.

Category: MySonicWall
Tagged:

Answers