Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Intersite 3cx Bridge

Hi All,

I'm currently trying to migrate my 3CX over to our Sonicwall firewalls and I have an issue that i'm currently banging my head on.

I have 2 Sites A and B each with a PBX and a TZ270w. I have site to site VPN in place between site A+B and both the PBX work independently without issue, and pass all firewall tests.

The Issue I have is the Bridge connection between sites connects and registers with out problem between the slave and master, when I pass calls over it from Site B to A (Remote to Master) they work correctly, but when I try the other way from A to B they fail the 3cx shows the call as forbidden.

I have looked at the access rules between my 3CX zone and my VPN zone and no both sites traffic is allowed, and I can't see any difference in the Config on the rules between either, but it looks like the sonicwall is changing something, as when I go back to the current older firewall the bridge tunnel works fine both ways.

Please any advise or help would be appreciated.

Category: Entry Level Firewalls

Answers

• MarkDMarkD Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭
    edited July 26

I've seen issues when running NAT over the VPN with some applications.