Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

SSLVPN Net Extender Not Working, Can't Get Mobile Connect to Always Connect Either

MasterNe0MasterNe0 Newbie ✭

I have a user's laptop which is one of the new Surface Pro Laptops with the Snapdragon ARM processor. I assume because of this processor i can't get net extender to work as I keep getting drivers errors with the sfpmonitor.sys not loading in event viewer after trying to uninstall and reinstall multiple times.

So after seeing this, I tried using Mobile Connect. It would connect maybe 1 out of 10 tries if I keep trying. Everytime i try connecting, it gives me a warning about "failed to read socket" almost everytime it fails instantly. Not sure what causing mobile connect not to work but event viewer shows error code 2500 for this mobile connect problem.

Any help with this?

I know the connection works if I try it on another machine so it not a user/pw or setup incorrectly problem for the SSLVPN.

Category: SSL VPN

Answers

• MasterNe0MasterNe0 Newbie ✭
    edited June 25

I did try using a slightly older net extender and the newest from the mysonicwall dashboard. Version 10.2.331 and 10.2.339 and 10.2.340

Net extender keeps giving me either intiializing engine…failed or initizaling parameters..failed errors.

• FJCBAFJCBA Newbie ✭

Same here, after many tries some users manage to log in sometimes.

Otherwise, here are the errors :

I wish this would get fixed today, like right now.

• nickfosternickfoster Newbie ✭

Same issue experienced here. Literally no support or any suitable stable alternative being offered by SonicWall Support. Would be great to have some sort of resolution on this soon!

• RinconmikeRinconmike Enthusiast ✭✭

anyone hear anything new on this from Sonicwall? I have not open a case and need to.