Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Options

Ah, SonicWall Support - what can you do to improve your CSAT?

LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

Earlier this week I called to open a case.

I wait for 1 hour 15 minutes for CSR to pick up because I didn't know how busy I would be if - and when - they would call back.

I demonstrated the problem to the CSR. She through repeated, non-changing, non-effective steps for naught.

After 45 minutes.

CSR: You must reboot the firewall.
Larry: I cannot until the weekend, after I clear action with client because it is in production and is in use.
CSR: OK

Today, Friday, and SonicWall automatically closed the case because of inactivity.

I still don't know what a reboot is going to accomplish. After all, I've got DPI-SSL running on this client's TZ670. When I go to the Common Name tab and click on the Show Connection Failures button, any entry I try to select and "clear" remains on the list.

So even though I haven't completed my end of the required tasks, SonicWall sent a survey for the already closed ticket.

Yes, I had some fun responding to that…

Category: Water Cooler

Comments

• Options
    fmadiafmadia Moderator

Hi Larry,

I really apologize for your bad experience here - I found the support case you're referring to and I'm making sure this is addressed at the earliest.

We will also make sure these situations won't happen again.

We do strive to provide the best experience here however it's feedback like yours that will help us improve.

Apologies again and you should be expecting someone to contact you at the earliest.