Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Options

Cannot access management page After configuration of LDAP, firewall GUI page is inaccessible

Hello Support,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to address a critical matter regarding the support experience I have recently encountered.

I must express my disappointment with the level of support provided thus far. Despite multiple attempts to resolve the issue, the resolution has been elusive, and the support experience has been far from satisfactory. The situation has escalated to the point where urgent intervention is necessary to rectify the matter.

my case number 44489162

We were told in the previous call that need to create an FTP server to restore the configuration file after that another engineer told us to needed a console cable to pursue this troubleshooting and now in the last some new person came and said there was no need for an FTP and started looking at configuration with taking help of colleagues.

When I started communicating yesterday he told me that no other notes were added in the ticket so I am thinking how unprofessional this incident is that the SonicWALL Support team is not maintaining the support track records in the ticket and when we have to call to stay in the queue for 2 hours in order the get engineer and then got to know that no details are available in ticket have to explain him.

After that, he scheduled the maintenance window where he was supposed to perform the configuration restore, and guess what when we got the call, he took 2 hours and did nothing.

Given the severity of the situation, I kindly request that someone from the L3 Support or escalation team review this case immediately. It is imperative that we receive expert assistance to diagnose the root cause of the problem and implement a permanent solution.

Furthermore, I urge you to prioritize this matter and expedite the resolution process. Our business operations are being significantly impacted, and timely intervention is crucial to mitigate further disruption.

Because of this our upcoming project also stopped and we cannot proceed further until this issue is resolved.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this email at your earliest convenience and provide an estimated timeline for escalation and resolution. Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Category: Firewall Management and Analytics

Answers

• Options
    Community ManagerCommunity Manager Administrator

Received!

After reviewing your case I see that an escalation engineer recently contacted you.

If you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out.