Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Options

Unable to connect virtual office via sonicwall public ip on internet browser.

AIjaz_9321AIjaz_9321 Newbie ✭

Hi everyone,

I have Tz 370 firewall, and I have configured sslvpn on the firewall. I have changed the old isp connection to new isp connection.

Im able to connect sslvpn through Net-extender application form outside the company.

If attempting with to connect with X1 WAN IP with Google Chrome , error occurring: "System Error"

If attempting with to connect with X1 WAN IP with Edge , error occurring: Either Virtual office is accessible but the Session Expires few seconds later, or it doesn't connect at all.

So my query is why I'm not able to connect virtual office on chrome browser? Ex : https://125.21.x.x:4433

Also I did packet capture on sonicwall and found the the traffic getting generated and consumed.

If anyone knows the solutions please let me know.

Category: SSL VPN

Answers

• Options
    MarkDMarkD Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

I've not seen this error, possibly its due to the SSL cert (self signed) that is being presented - I'm sure there was some update in 119 . try Firefox

• Options

Hi MARDKD

If attempting with to connect with X1 WAN IP with Edge and chrome , error occurring: Either Virtual office is accessible but the Session Expires few seconds later, or it doesn't connect at all.

I also used Firefox but still facing same issues.

• Options

what settings did you apply for the virtual office - is it disabled in the portal settings as below?

• Options

Yes

• Options

Having that option disabled will stop access to the Virtual office UI from the WAN