Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Options

Unable to Register Device from device

Hello,

I'm rolling out some TZ-270's.

I have set up a sonicwall account for my devices.

When I click on Register my device, I get the login prompt. I enter my username & password, wait and enter my MFA and then I get the error 'This operation cannot be performed at this time'

I found some KBs on it and did everything they suggested. When performing a 'check network settings', everything comes back as a green checkmark.

I're rebooted since I did make some DNS changes and still no access. I've deployed 2 so far and both are doing the same thing.

Thanks.

Category: Mid Range Firewalls

Best Answer

• Options
    CORRECT ANSWER
    gsittongsitton Newbie ✭
    Answer ✓

Hello,

Found the issue. I had to register on the web first as we had older equipment and these were trade-ups. Once I did that, then I could register the device from the Sonicwall.

Thanks.

Answers

• Options
    IT_BrianIT_Brian Newbie ✭

I had this issue rolling out TZ370 and NSA2700 for clients. They also used MFA. My consultant account does not. I ended up having to register with MY account then I transferred over to theirs. You may want to try disabling MFA for a day and registering then re-enabling MFA