Google.com intermittent connectivity
Our enterprise network has experienced a very odd issue: users some times cannot browse google.com on any browsers. It is a network wide issue.
- We confirmed that when directly connecting to Modem, google.com works
- Cellphone users can browse google.com when using cellular data
- End users can ping google.com
- This issue happens more than 10 times a day. Every time last about 5-30 minutes
- All the other websites work as expected.
- Firewall packet monitor does not capture any data from my IP.
- I used wireshark to capture packets and keep refreshing browse to re-connect google.com. There are a lot of TCP RST, and re-transmission.
I pasted some screenshots here and share anything that will help. Much appreciated!
our prtg network monitor shows google.com http sensor downtime