Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Release Notes GVC 4.10.4 - where are you?

BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

Hi there,

did anyone got the Release Notes of the latest GVC client, because they are not available through MSW? "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

http://software.sonicwall.com/GlobalVPNClient/Documentation/232-005307-00_RevA_GlobalVPNClient_4.10.4_ReleaseNotes.pdf

It became a bad habit to release new software without the Release Notes.

--Michael@BWC

Category: VPN Client

Best Answer

Answers

• SaravananSaravanan Moderator

Hello @BWC,

I'm also facing the same issue with error "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." when specifically trying to download the release notes of GVC version 4.10.4.0314.

Looks like the issue is pertained to only GVC version 4.10.4.0314.

Please give me sometime, let me try to approach the respective team to notify the issue and come up with a resolution.

Thanks for waiting.

Regards

Saravanan V

Technical Support Advisor - Premier Services

Professional Services

• Hello Michael@BWC,

Thanks for notifying us. I have created an IT ticket internally to track this problem.

I will keep this thread updated.

Thanks!

Shipra Sahu

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services

@BWC - I have reported the issue to our MySonicWall back-end team via bug report and they are working on the same. I'll keep this thread updated accordingly.

Please stay tuned!!!

Regards

Saravanan V

Professional Services

Hi @BWC,

Just got an update from the MySonicWall team that the issue has been fixed. I have confirmed it as well. The download of the release notes should happen now.

Please check and revert back if any issues further.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards

Saravanan V

Professional Services