Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Options

Latest firewall for NSA 2650 & NSA 4650

Hi.

Is there a newer firmware for NSA 2650 & NSA 4650 then current maintenance release: 6.5.4.13-105n?

Category: Entry Level Firewalls

Comments

• Options
    MustafaAMustafaA SonicWall Employee
    edited January 22

Hi @SonicwallBCR

The latest firmware for Gen6 firewalls is 6.5.4.13-105n which was made available in September 2023 as a Maintenance Release. Gen6 firewalls include NSA 2650 and NSA 4650 models. Let me know if you have any follow up queries.

• Options
    IT_BrianIT_Brian Newbie ✭

That's a Gen 6 which is EOS/EOL I believe what you have is the latest and the last.

• Options

thank you for your comments.

IT BRIAN - you are telling me that Sonicwall will not publish any new firmwares for NSA 2650 and NSA 4650 anymore?

• Options
    MarkDMarkD Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

I don't believe Gen 6 will be developed any further after LRM date Active Retirement Mode was April 2022 . maintenance fixes will be provided on the current 6.5 until end of support - development will be on the new Gen 7 and not the G6 cavium architecture.

Time for an upgrade

check out the product life cycleNSa Series Hardware - SonicWall Product Life Cycle Tables | SonicWall