Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Options

This news announcement was a bit unexpected, but indicates a sea change for SonicWall

LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

I recognized early this year that restructuring the partner program was only one step in a new direction. However, what that direction was - exactly - remained unclear. Now, at least, there is a starting point. It will be interesting to see if there are any other purchases before the end of SW's fiscal year. Of equal interest will be how this new "offering" will be made available to partners.

Category: Water Cooler

Comments

• Options

For more information about SonicWall and its newest acquisition please attend: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/5052/600250.

• Options
    TKWITSTKWITS Community Legend ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023

Didn't one of the component providers for Capture Client announce end of support, so IMO not unexpected. Hadn't heard of 'Solutions Granted' before this but they seem to know what they are doing and its a step in the right direction. Will I replace my current endpoint solution with SW's? Time will tell.