Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Options

Incapable of accessing the server over Wi-Fi

Hello,

I am experiencing an issue with the use of the SonicWall Mobile Connect application.

We currently have a hardware park with Windows (using the Nexextender application) with a Windows server, and a few Mac computers. Everything is working correctly on the Windows computers.

On these Mac computers, we have installed the SonicWall Mobile Connect application. We are able to connect, but we are unable to access the server when we are on a Wi-Fi network (private or public). It works when we are using our phones' hotspot for internet connection, but not when we are on Wi-Fi.

Thank you for your assistance.

I apologize for my English, it is not my native language.

Have a good evening.

Category: VPN Client

Answers

• Options
    SwamySwamy SonicWall Employee

Hi THIBAUT_F8,

If you have the latest client installed and working with windows (Nx) but not on Mac (MC), please contact Sonicwall support and report a ticket for further review and assistance.

• Options

Hello Swamy.

Thanks for the quick answer.

Actually we have the Sonicwall Version 5.0.11 (5059) installed on the Mac and the lastest client installed on our serveur.

• Options
    SwamySwamy SonicWall Employee

Hi THIBAUT_F8,

5090 is one of the old SonicOS build, it's possible you are still running older version Nx, please reach out to support for further assistance.

Regards

Swamy