Tech Tip: I forgot my admin password
We all forget things from time to time, keys, wallets, credit cards, and passwords. This week's tech tip focuses on what steps to take if you were to forget your admin password.
- Connect a monitor and a keyboard to your SonicWall appliance.
- Reboot the appliance and repeatedly press the TAB button while it is booting up.
- Four options will appear - Select SonicWALL Authentication Reset and press Enter.
- This will run the grub boot loader and reboot the appliance.
- Now you can log into the web interface using the default credentials; user name: admin, password: password.
Category: Email Security Software
Knowledge Management Senior Analyst at SonicWall.
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.
Thank you. @KaranM