Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Options

NSV 270 -AZURE- SSL VPN AND GVC CONNECTIVITY ISSUE

I have implemented NSV 270 VM on Azure successfully. Also implemented site to site vpn with one site and it’s working ie physical clients can communicate with VMs in AZURE

. Problem is only with SSL and GVC VPN. In both GVC and SSL VPN, it’s connecting and I can ping the SONICWALL NSV X0 IP from the remote client PC’s and similarly from Sonicwall NSV I can ping to remote client pc’s IPS. But Remote client cannot communicate with VMs in Azure through GVC/SSL. Every configuration is done as per the standard practice - VON setup , Access rules etc.

Kindly expecting experts advise here.
Category: Virtual Firewall

Answers

• Options
    MustafaAMustafaA SonicWall Employee

Have you reviewed your Network Security Group configuration on Azure side?

• Options
    jebinptomjebinptom Newbie ✭
    Hi Mustafaa,

Thanks for your time for reviewing my question and your valuable advice.

Yes I reviewed NSG on Azure side and policies to make the inbound connections are configured. As I mentioned site to site VPN working without any problem.

On both GVC and SSL VPN, connections are established and remote PC’s can ping to NSV X0 interface but not to the VMs connected to X0 interface. Also from NSV web interface we can ping to remote PC,s.
  • Options
    jebinptomjebinptom Newbie ✭

Hello All,

Here is the detailed informtion

AZURE NSV SIDE

VNET(192.168.0.0/16)

X1 : 192.168.87.0/24 SONICWALL X1 IP : 192.168.87.4

X0 : 192.168.93.0/24 SONICWALL X0 IP : 192.168.93.4

VM1 : 192.168.93.5

**SITE TO SITE VPN WITH ON PREMISE NSA 2600 WORKS FINE*

**GLOBAL VPN WITH DHCP/VIRTUAL ADPATOR SETTING DISABLED WORKS FINE*

*GVC & SSL VPN WHERE WE HAVE TO USE DHCP CONNECTION NOT WORKING AND OBSERVED BELOW

1. CONNECTION ESTABLISHING
    2. FROM SONICWALL WEB INTERFACE, WE CAN PING TO REMOTE PC IP
    3. REMOTE PC CAN PING TO SONICWALL X0 IP (192.168.93.4)
    4. REMOTE PC CANNOT COMMUNICATE WITH VM (192.168.93.5) ....??????? (The same will work if we use without dhcp/virtual adaptor settings for GVC)

Expecting your valuable advises.....