Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Options

NSA3700 - Antispam - Junk Box - How to set up an SSL Certificate

So today I enabled the Anti Spam service on my NSA3700 firewall - and I've installed the Junk Box software on a Windows Server. The firewall and the junk box are happily talking to one another and email is being filtered - great.

What I can't figure out though is how I ditch the self signed certs that were created during the process and get the Junk Box to use a cert from a regular CA.

The Junk Box software runs independently of the firewall yet all the admin seems to be done from the NSA3700 GUI however there is no option to configure an ssl certificate.

Does anyone know how I do this?

Thanks very much.

Category: Firewall Security Services

Answers

• Options
    prestonpreston Enthusiast ✭✭

@freggy , you would be best contacting support for this as I imagine all this will be done in the Tomcat server settings on the Server which is running the Junk store, you could try it yourself by looking in to how to change the certificate on Tomcat, but I would give support a call as I'm sure they've had this before and it could be less of a headache for you. I'm presuming you want this for when users want to un junk their emails?

• Options
    freggyfreggy Newbie ✭

@preston

Thanks for the info. Yep it's for the end users so they don't get a browser warning.

I have tried the support guys already and I've had an initial response but I think I've a few spuds to get through first before I can get to anyone who is truly helpful. I did have a nosey on reddit too and I see others have had the same question but there's no answer.

Thanks for the tip re. Tomcat tho I think I'll mess around there and see what happens.

Thanks again 🙌