Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Request help on selecting a firewall - cannot reach Sonicwall sales

I have repeatedly called sales and left messages. They do not respond.

Our office is a small office . There are 6 computers all running Windows 10 pro. The internet service is provided by Comcast. I am not a firewall expert.

What model firewall would be suitable for a small office like ours?

What features would you look for in a firewall?

Please provide links you consider to be useful.

Thank you for your help.

Category: Entry Level Firewalls
Tagged:

Answers

• AjishlalAjishlal Community Legend ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023

@cellsee6,

As per the above information, Go ahead with SonicWALL TZ270

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

@cellsee6 why calling SonicWall Sales? You should get in touch with a Partner near you which helps implementing and support a security solution like this.

--Michael@BWC

• MustafaAMustafaA SonicWall Employee

I would suggest to discuss your current and future requirements with a SonicWall partner in your area to identify the right model.

https://www.sonicwall.com/partner-locator/

• TerriTerri Administrator

Hi There,

As others on the thread have mentioned, SonicWall has an amazing Partner network who can help answer questions like yours and help you select the right firewall for your needs. We have partners all over the world and you can find one on our SonicWall Partner Locator here: https://www.sonicwall.com/partner-locator/

However, I am also interested that you say you contact SonicWall Sales and got no replies? Can you tell me how you were contacting them? Was it through phone, or the form on the website or a specific email address? I want to make sure I follow up on that and make sure that you were not given incorrect contact details somehow.

VP, Web and Digital Experience, SonicWall. Get my attention by tagging @Terri on the Community.