Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Work Out Loud: June 4th

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

Welcome to the newest series Work Out Loud - a simple discussion where members can share what they are working on for the week. Share anything work related - your top 3 goals, thought for the week, what your work from home situation is like in these times or quotes to keep you motivated or anything else you feel like sharing.

There may even be a special badge and points earned for users who participate in the WOL series. 🏅

Category: Water Cooler

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

I have been reading a few history books over the past few weeks and the quote"If You're Going Through Hell, Keep Going - Winston Churchill stuck out to me. This is a tumultuous time with COVID-19 in addition to the protests happening across America, and it helps to keep going.

This weeks work objectives

• Create some sweet reporting for the community.
    • Opening BETA programs to some external users. If you are interested in joining please reach out to your SonicWall sales rep for more information.
    • Training more moderators for the community including @shiprasahu93, @Sri and @Nevyaditha!

Personal Objectives

As a person with no musical talent I am trying to learn to play piano, a beautiful instrument. I have always been drawn too. I am also trying to walk more while listening to audio books.

How about you, what are you up to this week?

• KaranMKaranM Administrator
    edited June 2020

@Chris ,

I hope we get to hear you play Piano soon. Congratulations on completing the first work anniversary with SonicWall.

Work Objectives

• This week I completed KCS Champion training for @Saravanan1990_V .
    • Exploring a few ideas for the monthly Newsletter and KCS reporting.

PersonalObjective:

I have to submit a few case studies at College.

This week had an amazing start, as we were finally able to prepare one of my favorite evening snacks .

Knowledge Management Senior Analyst at SonicWall.

• NevyadithaNevyaditha Moderator

Hi Everyone,

@Chris Thank you for the Moderator Training. It was nice talking to you. 

On Work part I am working on Beta Testing this week 

Also woould like to thank @KaranM for Advanced Author Training

Personally I started working on my photograpghy skills (need to work a lot ) 😋

I hope all of you are staying safe at home.

Regards,

Nevyaditha P

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services

• Hello All,

@Chris, You are learning to play Piano; that's amazing!! Also, I appreciate you taking the time for conducting the moderator training for me.

@KaranM It looks really delicious. Thank you again for the advanced author training.

@Nevyaditha Wow, looks like your brother has been an amazing photography trainer! 😅 Great photo!!

Work Objectives:

• Need to complete an urgent replication for NSv in wire mode
    • Beta testing
    • Learn about REST API

Personal Objectives:

• I would love to complete my painting that's been hanging for a few days now.
    • Yesterday, I had made my favorite red sauce pasta and would like to try out the white sauce one soon.

Thanks!

Shipra Sahu

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services

Those both look delicious @KaranM and @shiprasahu93 . Save some for me!

Keep up with the photography @Nevyaditha you'll be a pro in no time! 📷️