Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

I can't download from the Microsoft Store the Mobile Connect win 10, is there another installer?

Category: VPN Client

Answers

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

@AlexColohouse you should get one of the supported VPN Clients for your remote access, because MC on Windows in unsupported and I don't know if it is still downloadable.

--Michael@BWC

• Here is my problem. Microsoft Store is not allowed in my company. I tried to enable the Microsoft Store, but I couldn't make it work.

I'm not sure if there is a way I can download the app on another laptop and then just install it in my work laptop.

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

@AlexColohouse IMHO it's not possible to transfer from one machine to another (Windows users might know better), but you should not use Mobile Connect any longer if there isn't a specific need for.

--Michael@BWC

• ArkwrightArkwright All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure if there is a way I can download the app on another laptop and then just install it in my work laptop.

BWC gave you the link to Netextender, which works with the same VPN services that Mobile Connect used to [and is a better piece software in all respects that I can think of]. Mobile Connect on desktop is no longer supported, so it doesn't matter if you can Windows Store any more or not, because you won't find it there.