NSA 2650 Logging Out Randomly
Dear friends, we have observed a really strange behaviour on SonicWall NSa 2650.
Administration screen keeps logging out randomly. It happens with default local admin or AD Users.
This is our scenario details:
- SonicWall NSa 2650
- Firmware Version: SonicOS Enhanced 18.104.22.168-93n
- User Authentication Method: LDAP + Local Users
- LDAP Servers: Primary (AD01) and Backup (AD02)
- SSO Agents: AD01 and AD02
- Inactivity TimeOut: 15 minutes
- Authentication Partition: No
The most interesting aspect to be noticed is that logouts are completely random. It can happen with local admin, Active Directory Admin, at any moment. Can happen right after logging into web administration screen or it can happen in 2 minutes or in 30 minutes of use.
Any help will be appreciated.