NetExtender Installer Failing after Uninstalling Old Version
I'm having difficulties installing NetExtender on a few machines after uninstalling previous versions. On most machines it runs okay, but on some others the MSI fails during the final stages of the install.
OS: Windows 10
The installation runs up until a point then gives the following error: Installation Incomplete. The installer was interrupted before SonicWall NetExtender could be installed. You need to restart the installer to try again.
- Core Isolation in Win10 is turned off.
- I've attempted the NetExtender cleaner tool
- I've taken ownership of the Sonicwall folder in Program Files (x86) and manually deleted all files there
- I've deleted the Nx driver from System32
- I've deleted all Sonicwall/NetExtender registry keys
- I've tried running the MSI as admin via CMD
- I've tried various versions of the NetExtender installer (10.2.315, 126.96.36.1994) and they all behave the same way
- I've tried installing NetExtender to a fresh directory
- I've deleted all of the Sonicwall directories prior to attempting an install
- I've turned the NoInteractiveServices flag off in the registry
This is becoming very problematic to running our business and we're looking to find a solution ASAP. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.