Question about Client AV Enforcement artifacts
According to this article, both McAfee and Kaspersky are no longer valid Client AV entities:
And yet, all my TZ series have the following entries in the Address Groups list:
- McAfee Client AV Enforcement List
- Kaspersky Client AV Enforcement List
- Excluded from McAfee Client AV Enforcement List
- Excluded from Kaspersky Client AV Enforcement List
- Excluded from Client AV Enforcement List
None of these Groups have any Address Objects in them. However, it is not possible to delete them.
I am seeing them appear in Gen 7 devices that have been migrated from Gen 6.5 devices, where the Client AV Enforcement option no longer exists at all under Security Services.
Are there any steps that I can take to remove these extraneous, useless artifacts from a TZ device?
Or am I going to have to ask for an enhancement to the Migration Utility (which seems to have overlooked this EOL entry)?