Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Intermittent connectivity with NetExtender

JonHJonH Newbie ✭

It disconnects 3 to 4 times a day.

Log has this entry, but I don't know enough for it to help me.

2022/11/07 10:46:47, AOV - Error: Pull AOV Setting from server failed! Server not support AOV?

2022/11/07 10:46:48, Error: Failed in getting WXAC version from registry.

Does anyone know if these are related to my issue, and if so how to go about correcting it.

Thanks,

-Jon

Category: SSL VPN
Tagged:

Answers

• VivekVivek SonicWall Employee

Hello @JonH - please can you share more details about the Issue ? Is this disconnect observed only after a certain hour of the day ? Are the Nx clients connecting to a Firewall or SMA for SSLVPN access ? Are these users who are reporting the disconnects -- are these the same users or different set every day ? Have you reported this Issue to Technical Support ? If yes , can you please Direct Message the Case number to me , Thank you !

• Check the NetExtender version - use version 10.2.331 - core isolation - memory integrity may have caused some registry entries to be corrupted - contact support and get he cleanup tool or revo uninstaller tool - reinstall latest version

Also, if you don't have too many license purchased - consider configuring L2TP -

SSLVPN seems to be questionable