How do I create new policy rules?
MikeV Newbie ✭
How do I go about creating new policy rules? What are the necessary steps?
Category: Cloud App Security
It only takes a few quick steps to add/create a new policy rule to your setup. To add a new policy rule:
- Click Add a New Policy Rule button in the upper right area of the page.
- In the Choose SaaS list, select the cloud application to apply the new rule too.
- From the Choose Security list, select the security service or custom query you want to use for the selected cloud application.
- Click Next.
- If you selected a security service: Set the options you want to use for the cloud application.
- Set the options you want to use for the cloud application.
- Click Save and Apply.
- If you selected Custom Query, select from your custom query or any of the available query templates.
That is all it takes to create or add a new policy rule. For more information see the below resources:
- Setting DLP Policy Rule Options
- Setting Malware Policy Rule Options
- Setting Threat Detection Policy Rule Options
- Setting Custom Query Policy Rules
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.