Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Restrict SSLVPN access to my LAN network

How do I restrict my LAN network to a user who connects to a single server, but doesn't want access to my LAN network. how do I do?

Category: SSL VPN
Tagged:

Answers

• AjishlalAjishlal Community Legend ✭✭✭✭✭

@VictorManzanares

Instead giving the entire LAN Subnet access to the client VPN user, create a address object for the particular Server and provide the VPN client access to that Server;

For example, Navigate to the Local users & groups-->Select the user-->Edit-->VPN access, add the created server address object.

• TKWITSTKWITS Community Legend ✭✭✭✭✭

To expand Ajishlal's input, keep your SSLVPN Client Settings \ Client Routes the same (include LAN subnet address object), but adjust the VPN Access settings per-user.

• AlbertoAlberto Newbie ✭

How I can restrict access to a service for example RDP ? I dont' see the ACL from SSL to LAN for example. I must define this ACL manually and put it over the generic ACL from SSL to LAN ?

• prestonpreston Enthusiast ✭✭
    edited June 6

Hi VictorManzanares, if you want more control and granularity you would be best trialing an SMA 500v

• AjishlalAjishlal Community Legend ✭✭✭✭✭

yes. you have to define the policy if you need custom tailored.

• AlbertoAlberto Newbie ✭

SMA hardware can check for example the status of windows update on remote client ?