Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

MySonicWall Login not working (again)

BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

@EnaBev @Micah could you please check whats going on, MSW Logon isn't working again, already tested multiple browsers etc. It seems to be related to a CloudFront 502 server error while accessing https://www.mysonicwall.com/muir/assets/i18n/de.json?ver= from the logon page.

502 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
CloudFront wasn't able to connect to the origin. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: c1CwlLWd9Zuil0weMO7ptJloj1WcXJFn3SO5AUNYDW9DuNvgrXNZaA==

As usual, https://status.sonicwall.com does not show any error.

Thanks.

--Michael@BWC

Category: MySonicWall

Comments

• BWCBWC Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

Login on https://cloud.sonicwall.com is working fine, but I cannot switch over to MySonicWall from CSC, MSW is always blank.

--Michael@BWC

• AjishlalAjishlal Community Legend ✭✭✭✭✭

@BWC

Their domain certificate has been expired today. while loading the site its shown the certificate error.

May be due to this error the sites not loading properly.

@Ajishlal you might be redirected to another host, the certs provided while trying to access mysonicwall.com are all valid for me, I guess it all comes down to this 502 from CloudFront.

I already opened a Ticket on this, but it seems it's of no importance.

--Michael@BWC

• AjishlalAjishlal Community Legend ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

@BWC

Yeah may be different DC. Today its worked fine & noticed that, They changed the certificate authority with new vendor "Sectigo SSL".

MSW is back.

@Ajishlal mysonicwall.com is still running with a GoDaddy Cert for me, you might be connected to a different host.

--Michael@BWC

Wow, I've got a response to my ticket:

Thank you for contacting SonicWall customer service,

This issues requires an on call troubleshot, but sorry we web-support team is not allowed to call back, Request you to call our phone support team and they will open a new case and help you.

Request you to call 24#7 phone support from below link:
    https://www.sonicwall.com/support/contact-support/

Note: Try accessing MSW on chrome as that is the friendly browser.

Why did I even bother.

--Michael@BWC

• LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

I like this part especially

Note: Try accessing MSW on chrome as that is the friendly browser.

Because, after all, Firefox is the vicious, stab you in the back, browser...

• EnaEna SonicWall Employee

Hi @BWC,

It looks like your MSW login is working now.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

@EnaBev thanks for checking back, it was working on Monday morning. A bit of a bummer that it wasn't functioning for the whole weekend, maybe it was some kind of a geological restricted incident and my fellow Europeans laid back at the weekend 🇪🇺

--Michael@BWC

• ThKThK Cybersecurity Overlord ✭✭✭

@BWC i don’t like mondays … and MSW…

How long are you able to work in msw before you are logged out. I count that I must at least 50 times a day relog in, with password username and otp…and Not to forget confirm i a human!

No one cares !

Same Form cloud.SonicWall.com

—Thomas

Thomas, sometimes I stick pretty long on MSW and can't recall being kicked out. MFA is requested from time to time while logging in, but captchas are really rare, maybe this is something related to cloud.sonicwall.com?

It's working for now and I'am able to manage the appliances for my customers which they ordered before the next price bump.

--Michael@BWC