Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

How to get permission to the Beta discussion group?

LarryLarry Enthusiast ✭✭

I received an email earlier this week announcing: MySonicWall Workspace – Public Beta Launch

In the email there is the following statement:

1. To engage with other Beta testers and SonicWall product team, join the conversations SonicWall Community.

I'd like to do that, but when I click on the link it indicates I do not have permission.

Does anyone know who I need to correct this access permission issue?

Category: MySonicWall

Comments

• ChrisChris Administrator
    edited May 8

Hi @Larry ,

I just updated some permissions. Could give it a try now and let me know the results?

-Chris

Community Manager of SonicWall. Feel free to @Chris if you have any questions or concerns about the community.

Community Manager of SonicWall. Feel free to @Chris if you have any questions or concerns about the community.

• LarryLarry Enthusiast ✭✭

@Chris , that seems to have worked.

Thanks, and safe computing!

Happy to help. 😃

• Halon5Halon5 Newbie

Hi @Chris ,

Can I get that too?

Thanks, Steph.

• SliderhomeSliderhome Newbie ✭

Hi @Chris ,

Can I get that too?

Thanks, Rene

• MartinDTMartinDT Newbie ✭

@Chris

Is it possible to get access to the Beta forums too... I have the download option in MySonicwall, just can't see the forums.

Thanks

Hi @MartinDT ,

Have you reached out to your sales account representative? Ask them to add you to the beta community and your permissions will be updated.