Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Options

NOT A CUSTOMER OF SONICWALL

I have aquired laptops that have Sentialone Agent and Capture Client. How to remove applications without reformatting drive? Both application ask for a Password. The sonicwall techsupport will not let me submit a Technical support request without a serial number or product registration.

Category: Capture Client

Answers

• Options
    AjishlalAjishlal Community Legend ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @rgonzales

If your laptop have installed capture client, make sure the license is valid or expired. If its valid contact the Admin for uninstalling the client (from management gui can only do the proper uninstallation)

NB: When Capture Client was installed, if the Anti-tamper feature was enabled on the management console, the uninstall process will continue to ask for the passphrase.

Even if the license is expired, Support still stores the information for 90 days. So, if your license expired within the last 90 days, I would suggest getting in touch with our support team and letting them know the hostname and tenant ID for this specific machine and they can provide you the passphrase.