Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Options

Acquisition Failed: context deadline exceeded (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers

Hello There!

About 2 months ago, maybe more my TZ600 was no longer tunneling with NSM. I called support and they had me disable ZT and start the acquisition process over completely. We've run through it twice and each time it initially works for about 4-5 hours and then NSM tried doing additional commits to the firewall and breaks the VPN. The final error this last time was:

Acquisition Failed, Put "http://report-analytics-broker-service:3443/api/v1/firewall/18B16907E170/ng?acquire=true": context deadline exceeded (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers) [for support diagnosis: requestID: 1179c221-c042-9672-8d6c-331d23cc1da6]

This is a GEN6 firewall and so far, I can find nothing that explains why this isn't working anymore. Each time I try to get it working - it does for a while and then NSM breaks it. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do to fix this? I have a TZ400 that is working just fine, but now I'm afraid to touch it just in case it breaks that one too!

I have enabled and disabled SonicOS API - that appears to have no impact and it was disabled on the TZ400 that is working fine. I can't find any other articles that pertain to this error. And I am waiting for support to get back to me...again.

Category: Network Security Manager

Answers

• Options

I am having the same issue.

• Options
    TravisRTravisR Newbie ✭
    I was actually able to figure this out. I’m about to bard a plane, but will post back. There was a workaround I had to make up on the fly. It was a combination of manual acquisition and then convert to ZT. I’ll look in my notes next week and let you know what I did. Support sadly was of no help in this case.