Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

SonicWALL - Migration Tool

CDolan_OrlandoCDolan_Orlando Newbie ✭
edited November 2023 in Firewall Migration Tool

I can't get the online migration tool to work. when I get to the 'Assign Interfaces' page nothing populates. I've tried Chrome & Edge. and the drop down for 'Firewall' is blank.

Category: Firewall Migration Tool

Best Answer

• CORRECT ANSWER
    LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@CDolan_Orlando I just tried the tool in Firefox (latest) using an old TZ600 exp file from a client site and got this:

As @Marco Octavian mentioned previously, there is no "firewall" drop-down on the page.

My recommendation: delete the current configuration (exp) file and create a new one. Use that one in the tool and let us know what happens.

Answers

• Marco OctavianMarco Octavian SonicWall Employee
    edited September 2021

CDOLAN,

I tried to replicate this issue but could not. I tried Edge, Chrome and Firefox. Also, we have tons of individuals using this tool every day.

Additionally, that Firewall "drop-down" doesn't exist. It looks like something isn't being rendered correctly. Are you on a newer version of Chrome? Have you tried clearing your cache and temporarily disabling any suspicious plug-ins?

Sincerely, Marco Octavian

Thanks,

• Cleared the cache. Edge & Chrome are most current versions.

Same problem with the migration tool.

• Thanks Larry - Firefox did the trick.