CSC Unit Acquisition Fails -- Configuration looks good. What are suggestions to fix?
I am trying to add existing SonicWall TZ-300 with firmware, SonicOS Enhanced 220.127.116.11-89n, to NSM 1.7. The acquisition hangs on Unit Acquisition. What should I look at to diagnose the error?
- Enable Management using GMS
- GMS syslog server port 514
- Send Syslog Message to a Distributed GMS Reporting Server, 18.104.22.168, port 514
- I see the Address Object of 'GMS Address' is created
- The Firewall rules are updated to allow management to 443
- SYSLOG is updated to include sending to cloudgms.sonicwall.com
- Device is defined by name and Serial Number
- IP address is public IP of the SonicWall
- Username and Password are Defined
- Licenses are checked and good
- Packet Monitor does NOT show any traffic to or from cloudgms.sonicwall.com
What do you suggest to fix or troubleshoot the connection?