Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Firmware Download Speed

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to download the Firmware for an Appliance, i don't reach more than 4-5 KB/s, Problems with my internet connection have been ruled out.

BR,

Bernhard

Category: Water Cooler

Answers

• shiprasahu93shiprasahu93 Moderator

Hello @Bernhard_Winter,

I downloaded it for my TZ 300W and it seems to work fine. Could you please let me know which device model you are trying this for?

Thanks!

Shipra Sahu

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services

• Hi @shiprasahu93 ,

TZ670, same behaviour with 370, tried from Austria and Switzerland from multiple ISPs

Thx,

Bernhard

• AjishlalAjishlal All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Bernhard_Winter

Adjust your Firewall WAN interface MTU and try.

• shiprasahu93shiprasahu93 Moderator

I could download the TZ 570 firmware just fine. Is the traffic going through a SonicWall ?

Thanks!

Shipra Sahu

Technical Support Advisor, Premier Services

• @shiprasahu93 I tested the 570 FW just now, same problem.

Has been tested behind Sonicwalls as well as through Mobile Connections, no issues with the download sites from other vendors.

Thx

• sonicteksonictek Newbie ✭

Same issue today, on a 900 mbps internet connection and took 3 hours to download a NSa 3700 firmware file.

• JimAllenSWJimAllenSW Newbie ✭

I am also having the same issue. Downloads are trickling. I have tried from multiple sites/PCs/ISPs including from home. Maybe its a regional content delivery issue? I am in the Northeast US.

• BGEHLEBGEHLE Newbie ✭
    edited June 22

I am also seeing painfully slow downloads for firmware from multiple locations in MD and NJ on Verizon.