CFS Mobile Client
Brennantom Newbie ✭
re: My Case 43642486 - Content Filtering
Unable to get logged into the management portal what is the correct URL?
To view your Content Filtering Client Policies and Reports,
please login from either of the following interfaces:
MySonicWALL.com: From the MySonicWALL Interface
- Navigate to the My Products > Product Management page
- Locate the unit that has either Kaspersky Client AV or Content Filter Client services Enabled and select it
- In the Service Management page, click the link to Manage Policies/Reports
Firewall: From the SonicOS Management Interface
- Navigate to either the Security Services > Client AV or the Content Filter Enforcement pages
- Under the corresponding service Status section, click the link to Manage Policies/Reports
Category: Content Filtering Client
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.
I hope you are well.
I'm sorry to hear about this inconvenience. I recently sent a request to our support team to escalate this issue. We will contact you shortly.
@micah - SonicWall's Self-Service Sr. Manager