Join the Conversation

To sign in, use your existing MySonicWall account. To create a free MySonicWall account click "Register".

Is Capture ATP not working or simply later on the NSM 2.x roadmap?

LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

Screenshot of Capture ATP statistics on the local firewall:

Screenshot of Capture ATP statistics in NSM Version 2.1.1-R7-H4 (current web version):

Same device - different statistics reported.

Here's what I don't know: Is the Capture ATP link to NSM not working (i.e., not sending data to the cloud)? Or is Capture ATP reporting on some later point along the NSM futures roadmap?

For what it is worth: The TZ250W was previously under CSC-MA control. It was removed completely, a new NSM Tenant was created, it was added with Zero Touch and is cloud-enabled. The license (if it makes any difference) is NSM Essential.

Thanks!

Category: Capture Security Center

Best Answer

• CORRECT ANSWER
    LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓

This problem was finally resolved in NSM Version 2.3.3-R11 released mid-January 2022.

Yes, this problem took a year to fix.

Answers

• LarryLarry All-Knowing Sage ✭✭✭✭

Anyone?

• Has anyone thought to open up a support ticket directly with Sonicwall on this issue?

@DarkSoldier74 , I have opened a case on this and all I have heard back about it is a request for logs, but no definitive answer.

Interesting to note, it has been 30 days since I posted the above NSM image, and my version is now Version 2.2.0-R9 (previously 2.1.1-R7-H4). I have NO idea what might have changed, nor whether this is the promised by end of March NSM update...

• Hello @Larry,

I'm sorry to hear about this inconvenience. Can you send your case number to me via the private message that I have created?

Thank you,

@micah - SonicWall's Self-Service Sr. Manager

@Micah - done.

NSM is now (on April 7, 2021) at version/release 2.2.0-R10-H1. This problem failure persists.

• DarshanDarshan SonicWall Employee

@Larry this will be fixed as part of NSM 2.2.1 by end of this month.

@Darshan - there are three days left in April. Do you have a more definitive idea of the 2.2.1 release date?